Happy F.A.B. (Fashion and Beauty) Friday!
The woman on the go always has a busy schedule and that includes a busy morning. Some of our beauties save the weekend to totally G.L.A.M. it up, but just because you're pressed for time, doesn’t mean you have to look like it.
Our 5-in-10 rule is all about the 5 products you can pack on the go for a quick 10 minute look with products under $10.00.
Of course we know many women want to leave your good stuff at home. We don't recommend packing up your Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dior, Laura Mercier and all the others we adore. Instead we're speaking the bargain shopper’s language and the Glam girl's dream. We are on our way to a simple natural look that fits every girl’s budget.
Here are our top 5 picks:
1. Elf cosmetic has tons of makeup brushes. All of which can be found at your local Target. Try the Selfie Ready foundation brush for your foundation.
This faithful beauty is priced at $6.00.
2. Speaking of foundation, Sissy and I have always been MAC girls but we've tried this foundation at our local Drug store and we became a fan. L'Oreal True match super blendable foundation is light weight and goes on smooth. Its an easy solution for the girl on the go.
This find is priced at $10.99.
3. Some ladies wear lashes daily, but for the woman dolling up those eyes mascara is a must. We love Original Voluminous washable mascara by L’Oreal. We've been loyal customers to the voluminous lash for years, and you may be too once you give it a try.
This beauty find is priced at your local CVS for $7.79.
4. Some things are optional but brows are a must! NYX has a solution to calm your fears and put your brows in formation. We love their Micro brow pencil because it gives our brows just the right amount of definition with every stroke.
You can find this price saver for just at your local beauty supply or on www.nyxcosmetics.com for $10.00.
5. Lastly we had to give you an eyeliner that we use and love daily. This is suitable for our day at work or our quick trip to the store. We use gel liner on our clients but that requires a brush. For our successful 10 minute look we use Intense liquid- I color by Almay. It has been our personal choice for years.
You can find this priced at $8.29 at your local drug store.
Some days a girl just wants her makeup application to be quick and easy. These 5 essentials will definitely give you the perfect 10 minute look and send you on your way.
Let's all apply the 5-10 rule and never use money or time as an excuse again to not serve a little G.L.A.M.
Have a GLAMorous & FABulous Friday!
Antonia Bernard & Antoinette Staples - G.L.A.M.byTonenette,
A NEW ME Beauty Blog Contributors
For new makeup appointments and our latest work:
Are you ready to make A NEW ME a Lifestyle? Then it's time to SHOP!
for a chance to get featured!